CURRENTLY SEEKING – Registered Occupational Therapists in Ontario
Essential Occupational Therapy is an Occupational Therapist owned and operated company providing community-based rehabilitation services since 1995. Our team of Occupational Therapists provides assessment and treatment services to individuals living with brain injuries.
Essential Occupational Therapy is a leader in quality, client-centred service provision. Our services are available throughout southern, central, and eastern Ontario.
- Flexible work hours
- Supportive work environment which provides individualized training and a generous continuing education subsidy
- Competitive remuneration based on experience.
Successful candidates will:
- be registered and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- have a minimum of 3 years’ clinical experience
- auto sector experience is an asset
- a valid Ontario driver’s license and use of a reliable vehicle is essential.
Positions may be available on a full-time or part-time basis.
We are always interested in hearing from enthusiastic and caring therapists with a demonstrated interest in working with people with brain injury to rebuild lives. If interested in more information, or if you would like to take your career to a new level, please forward your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.